Tarion uses the Statutory Warranty Forms to track warranty related issues. These forms are available through the following services:
MyHome: Tarion's convenient online service for Homeowners.
Need to send in a Tarion Warranty Form? MyHome is a faster, easier way to manage your warranty. Homeowners can:
- Submit personalized warranty forms online;
- Receive e-mail alerts for important warranty deadlines; and
- Receive e-correspondence from Tarion instead of paper.
Register today and manage your warranty information in one place.
Need a Paper Copy of a Tarion Warranty Form?
If you're unable to submit a Tarion Warranty Form through MyHome and you require a paper copy, please call us at
1-877-982-7466. Builders may also request paper copies of Tarion Warranty Forms by calling 1-877-982-7466.
BuilderLink: Tarion's online service for Vendor/Builders.
This service allows builders to manage their warranty service with just a few clicks. Builders can:
- Enrol homes;
- Review Statutory Warranty Forms and reports;
- Track repair timelines;
- Manage inspections; and
- View service and administrative statistics
Register today for BuilderLink.