Since 2009, Tarion has held an Annual Public Meeting (APM) to provide interested stakeholders with an update on the organization, and an opportunity to direct questions to Tarion’s management and employees.
Join In Our 2021 Annual Public Meeting On July 13
Tarion's 2021 Annual Public Meeting will take place on Tuesday, July 13, 2021 at 7:00 PM.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 landscape, Tarion will host its 2021 Annual Public Meeting online. Holding this meeting as a virtual event will ensure that everyone who wants to can participate while still strictly adhering to current public health recommendations. We hope that you can join us!
What you can expect from our Annual Public Meeting
- Our APM will be held as a Zoom webinar. To participate, you will need to sign up for a free Zoom account if you don’t already have one. To create a Zoom account, you can click here.
- The meeting will consist of presentations and a question and answer session.
- As a meeting attendee, you will be able to submit questions for the Question & Answer session during the meeting.
- If we are not able to respond to your question during the Question & Answer session, we will address remaining question after the meeting.
- A recording of the APM will be available on our website in the days following the meeting.
How to register for our Annual Public Meeting
Please pre-register for our APM by clicking on the button below. You will receive a confirmation email once you have registered that will include a link to access the meeting and a unique password. Please save this confirmation email!
- Please make sure you provide a valid email address during the registration process. This is required to receive the confirmation email.
- If you do not receive the confirmation email with the link and password after you register, please check your spam or junk folder.
- Make sure to update the version of your Zoom client software on the device you will be using to join the webinar. To check and update the latest available version go to the Zoom Software Update Center.
- If you have used Zoom in the past and have forgotten the password to access your account you can easily reset it by using any of these options.
- To test your Zoom account is working correctly, please use this Test Account.
- If you have not participated in a Zoom webinar before, here are some helpful notes: Joining and participating in a webinar
We address as many submitted questions as we can during our live APM webcasts. Due to time constraints, we are unable to respond to every submitted question. However, we do make general questions and their answers available to the public here on Tarion.com. Use the links below to access the questions and answers from our past APM webcasts:
You can view videos of our previous webcast APMs on Tarion's YouTube channel. If you are interested in reading about APMs prior to 2016, please click the links below: