Construction Performance Guidelines
The following publications were consulted in the development of the Guidelines:
- 2006 Building Code Compendium, Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing, ServiceOntario Publications.
- Canadian Building Digest, National Research Council Canada.
- Best Practice Guide Building Technology, Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation.
- Characteristics of Concrete, Poured Concrete Association/Cement Association of Canada.
- Ontario New Home Warranties Plan Act and Regulations.
- Focus: Concrete Masonry Units, Ontario Concrete Block Association.
- 2010 Ontario Code and Construction Guide for Housing, Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing, ServiceOntario Publications.
- Residential Air System Design Manual, Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Institute of Canada.
- Architectural Painting Specification Manual, Ontario Painting Contractors Association.
- Problems, Causes, Cures, National Wood Flooring Association.
- CAN/CSA-A82-06, “Fired Masonry Brick made from Clay or Shale”, Canadian Standards Association.
- CAN/CSA-A371-04, “Masonry Construction for Buildings”, Canadian Standards Association.
- 2009-2010 Specification Guide 093000 Tile Installation Manual, Terrazzo, Tile and Marble Association of Canada.