This page is administered by Tarion Warranty Corporation (“Tarion”).
To protect your own privacy and the privacy of others, please ensure that you do not include the names, photos, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses or any other personally identifying information of yourself or others in the body of your comment or post.
Tarion’s social media channels are publicly accessible. Your comments may be publicly visible, depending on your privacy settings. Please do not post any case specific enquiries. If you have questions about a case specific situation, we encourage you to contact us at 1-877-9-TARION (1-877-982-7466) or by email at email@example.com.
Tarion will update and monitor all social media channels (including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and The Open Door Blog) during regular business hours. The views of participants commenting on these social media channels do not necessarily represent the views of Tarion.
- Will review posted comments, but cannot commit to replying to all comments and/or moderating all discussions.
- Reserves the right to edit or remove postings, in whole or in part, for any reason, including those that:
- Express racist, hateful, sexist, homophobic, discriminatory, slanderous, insulting, or threatening messages;
- Are aggressive, coarse, violent, obscene, or pornographic in tone;
- Are offensive to an individual or an organization, rude in tone, or otherwise abusive;
- Are not sent by the author or are put forward for advertising purposes;
- Are repetitive or spamming of threads; or
- Are in any way contrary to law.
Any user acting contrary to these rules may be temporarily or permanently excluded from Tarion’s social media channels.
Your use of the Tarion’s social media channels and its content is at your own risk. The content on these social media sites should not be relied upon as legal or other professional advice.
Tarion makes no representations, warranties or assurances with respect to the content on the social media channels. The entire risk as to the content and performance of such social media channels is with you. Any submissions made by you or others are made, used or relied upon at your risk. Tarion accepts no responsibility for retaining or returning any submissions or assurance that submissions will be retrievable. Tarion makes no assurances that it will operate within any particular social media channel.
Tarion shall not be liable whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any damages of any kind relating to Tarion’s participation in such social media channels.
Tarion’s social media channels may contain links to external websites. Tarion is not responsible for the accuracy of any content or availability of any services or products on any third-party website that may be referred to. Links to any third-party websites or resources do not imply an endorsement by Tarion.
This document may be updated from time to time. Please check back regularly to see if there have been any updates.