Tarion's 2020 Annual Public Meeting will take place on Tuesday, July 14, 2020 at 7:00 PM.
Due to the current COVID-19 landscape, Tarion will host its 2020 Annual Public Meeting online. Holding this meeting as a virtual event will ensure that everyone who wants to can participate while still strictly adhering to current public health recommendations. We hope that you can join us and we look forward to hearing from you!
Please pre-register by clicking on the link below. You will receive a confirmation email once you have have registered that will have a link to access the meeting and a unique password. To participate in the meeting, you will need to sign up for a free Zoom account if you don't already have one.
Zoom Webinar Helpful Hints
- To participate in the Annual Public Meeting it is important you register in advance. Please make sure you provide a valid email address during the registration process. A unique access link with a password will be emailed to you at the email address you provide that will allow you to join in our 2020 Annual Public Meeting. If you submit any questions that cannot be answered during the APM, we will use this email address to reach out to you after the meeting to respond to your question.
- If you do not receive the confirmation email with the link and password after you register, please check your spam or junk folder.
- Make sure to update the version of your Zoom client software on the device you will be using to join the webinar. To check and update the latest available version go to the Zoom Software Update Center.
- As a meeting attendee, you will be able to mute/unmute your audio and submit questions for the Question & Answer session.
- If you have used Zoom in the past and have forgotten the password to access your account you can easily reset it by using any of these options.
- To test your Zoom account is working correctly, please use this Test Account.
- If you have not participated in a Zoom webinar before, here are some helpful notes: Joining and participating in a webinar