Tarion is implementing an extensive system upgrade as part of ongoing efforts to continually improve customer service and enhance our digital security. This upgrade affects several systems and applications and will therefore require taking our homeowner and builder portals offline for an extended period. The details of the system outage are outlined below:
- MyHome Update: MyHome is now back online.
- BuilderLink will be temporarily offline between 5:00 pm on November 23, 2021 to 8:00am on December 1, 2021.
For more information regarding the impact of this outage, please click on the links below. We appreciate your patience and apologize for the inconvenience.
During the outage, homeowners will not be able to submit warranty forms, upload photos or access saved forms. All forms and other documents saved within MyHome will be available when the system is back online at 8:00am on November 29.
For homeowners who have warranty forms due within the outage dates, Tarion will be extending the submission dates to December 6th.
All other timelines (e.g. requests for conciliation) will not be impacted. If you have questions about the impact of this system outage, please see the Q&A linked below. You can also contact our Customer Service Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1-877-982-7466.
During the outage, BuilderLink will be offline and you will not be able to submit Qualification for Enrolment or Confirmation of Enrolment applications, submit or update CCPs or review warranty forms.
Please be advised that warranty form submission deadlines that fall within the outage dates will be extended to December 6.
IMPORTANT: What do you need to do prior to the November 23rd shutdown?
Qualification for Enrolment or Confirmation of Enrolment Applications
- All QFE Applications in progress must be submitted before the system shutdown at 5:00 pm November 23rd or they will be lost, and you will need to begin a new QFE Application.
- New QFE Applications can be submitted after December 1st.
Electronic Funds Transfer Agreement and Payments
- You will not be able to create new EFT agreements starting November 15th.
- Payments using existing EFT Agreements can still be made up until 4:30 pm on November 23rd.
Certificates of Completion and Possession (CCPs)
- You will not be able to submit or update CCP’s during the shutdown period.
- Please ensure you plan accordingly and submit and print any CCP’s that may be required during this time prior to 5:00 pm on November 23rd.
Warranty Forms and Inspections
- Any warranty forms or inspections should be reviewed and printed prior to the shutdown to ensure you have all the information needed.
As a result of these changes, BuilderLink is being updated to improve user experience, performance, and optimize the day-to-day operation between Tarion and Builders and Vendors.
Below are resources Tarion has created to help you during the outage and highlight some of the changes coming to BuilderLink. If you have questions that are not addressed in the resources below, please contact BuilderLink Support at email@example.com for assistance.