We are proud to announce the launch of our newly redesigned MyHome platform. At Tarion, we are committed to providing our stakeholders with exceptional customer service and a seamless experience to manage their warranty. We have modernized our current MyHome platform to make it more user-friendly and accessible with a revitalized look and feel to the features that you may already be familiar with, as well as a few improvements.
MyHome users can expect the following changes or upgrades:
- A clear, simplified, and logical structure that makes navigation to various pages, resources, documents, and forms straight forward, and makes actions such as completing and submitting forms uncomplicated.
- A modern, newly designed landing page that acts as a dashboard for users to access timely information, notifications and items that are most important to them immediately upon logging in.
- A focus on accessibility, ensuring the platform is designed and written for all users in mind, including those with disabilities, colour blindness, and users that speak English as a second language.
- In addition, users will no longer need to download a separate MyHome app for their phone – the new MyHome will be web browser based and responsive, so it will not matter if you are using a phone, computer, or tablet.
Logging in to your MyHome Account:
For Current MyHome Users
- The first time you log in to the new platform, you will be required to reset your password. To reset your password, select the “Forgot Password?” button from the main MyHome login page and follow the steps provided.
For Common Element Users
- For Common Element users, your username is now your enrolment number. Moving forward, there will no longer be 3 streams of registration and it will only be the Designate who can register.
Form Submission & Request for Conciliation Deadlines:
All form submission deadlines as well as all request for conciliation deadlines that fall between September 16th and September 20th, 2022 will be extended to Tuesday September 20th, 2022.
If your form is saved for auto submission you do not need to contact us. Your form will be processed and submitted automatically at midnight Tuesday September 20th, 2022. You will be able to create, edit or submit forms when MyHome is back up on September 20th, 2022.
If there is an emergency or you have any questions or concerns during the outage, please contact our Customer Service team by calling 1-877-982-7466 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.