- 2017 Annual Public Meeting
On May 30, 2017, Tarion held its Annual Public Meeting via webcast.
- MyHome How-Tos - Scheduling a Tarion Inspection
How to schedule your Tarion inspection easily and securely from your MyHome account.
- Ice Damming
Melting snow on your roof can freeze up again and cause damage both to the inside and outside of your home. This video shows you how you can safeguard your home against ice dams this winter and in winters to come.
- Contract Homes - If Problems Arise
If you hired a builder for a new home and things are starting to go wrong, here's what to do.
- Controlling Moisture During Winter
High moisture levels in your home can lead to dampness or ice buildup on windows during winter. This video offers practical steps you can take to maintain proper humidity levels and ventilation in your home and reduce condensation.
- Maintaining Your New Home
You've made a big investment in your home, and proper maintenance provides two important benefits: it keeps your home in good condition over the long run, and also helps ensure that your statutory warranty rights are protected.
- MyHome How-Tos - Submitting Documents to Tarion
Submit documents to Tarion such as your purchase agreement, updates on warranty claims, or requests for Tarion's assistance quickly and easily through your MyHome account.
- MyHome How-Tos - Submitting Your Warranty Form
Important things to know before, during, and after you submit your warranty form to Tarion.
- MyHome How-Tos - Attaching Photos and Supporting Documents to Your Form
MyHome lets you upload photos or other documents that help to explain your warranty claim. This video shows you how to do it.
- MyHome How-Tos - Creating a Warranty Form
Use the forms available in MyHome to report warranty items to Tarion.