- Advantages of Buying New: Best in Class Warranty
One of the biggest advantages for choosing to buy a newly built house or condo is the new home warranty, which lasts for a total of seven years and provides up to $300,000 in coverage.
- Advantages of Buying New: The Latest Tech
Modern techniques and technology are bringing new advancements to homes that result in efficiency, comfort, and durability.
- Advantages of Buying New: Emergency Assistance
Buying new comes with the comfort of knowing that you’re protected against emergency situations that are within your builder’s control.
- Advantages of Buying New: Customized Finishings
A new home gives you the freedom to make it your very own by customizing the finishings to your tastes, and the reassurance that the selections you make are protected.
- Advantages of Buying New: Radon Gas Protection
A new home comes with seven years of coverage against excessive levels of radon, an invisible and odourless gas that can be harmful to your health.
- Advantages of Buying New: Condo Common Elements
Newly built condominiums not only come with individual unit warranties, but also warranties on shared areas like pools, gyms, and lounges.