- What Real Estate Sales Representatives Need to Know About Tarion
Every real estate sales representative in Ontario should be aware of the new home warranty. Luckily, Tarion makes it easy to help your clients make an informed purchase.
- Your New Home Warranty - The Second Year
Congratulations on crossing the one year mark in your new home. Maintaining your house protects your investment and your warranty. Find out what your year two warranty covers.
- Your New Home Warranty - Years 3-7
As you experience years 3-7 in your new home, remember your home is still under warranty. It is important to understand what is covered so you can enjoy your new home with complete peace of mind.
- Is a Home Enrolled? Here's How You Can Find Out!
The Ontario Builder Directory's Home Enrolment Search allows you to confirm whether a new house or condominium unit is enrolled with Tarion.
- Radon and Your New Home Warranty
High concentrations of radon in a home may pose health risks to you and your family. The new home warranty in Ontario provides seven years of coverage for radon levels that are above the Health Canada guideline.
- Your New Home Warranty - The First Year
When you move into a new home, you can have peace of mind because the new home warranty is supported by Tarion for up to seven years. In this video, find out what is covered during the first year and how you can easily make a warranty claim.
- Contract Homes - If Problems Arise
If you hired a builder for a new home and things are starting to go wrong, here's what to do.
- Contract Homes - Before You Build
Important steps to take before hiring someone to build your contract or custom home.