- Tarion's 2020 Annual Public Meeting
This is the full recording of Tarion's 2020 Annual Public Meeting, which was held on July 14, 2020 via webcast.
- Your New Home: HVAC and HRV
Don't know what your home's HVAC and HRV systems are, let alone how to use them? This helpful video covers the basics.
- Your New Home: Lot Grading
All about the grading around your new home, including helpful dos and dont's.
- Your New Home: Colour Variation
Items in your new home that are the same may not look exactly the same. This video explains what causes colour variations.
- What Real Estate Sales Representatives Need to Know About Tarion
Every real estate sales representative in Ontario should be aware of the new home warranty. Luckily, Tarion makes it easy to help your clients make an informed purchase.
- Your New Home Warranty - The Second Year
Congratulations on crossing the one year mark in your new home. Maintaining your house protects your investment and your warranty. Find out what your year two warranty covers.
- Your New Home Warranty - Years 3-7
As you experience years 3-7 in your new home, remember your home is still under warranty. It is important to understand what is covered so you can enjoy your new home with complete peace of mind.
- Kaitlyn and Ryan: A New Home Story
The process of making a house into a home can be filled with surprises, especially if it's your first place together. We followed along with Kaitlyn and Ryan in Courtice, Ontario, as they took their brand-new home's decor -- and their relationship status -- to the next level.
- Is a Home Enrolled? Here's How You Can Find Out!
The Ontario Builder Directory's Home Enrolment Search allows you to confirm whether a new house or condominium unit is enrolled with Tarion.