- What Real Estate Sales Representatives Need to Know About Tarion
Every real estate sales representative in Ontario should be aware of the new home warranty. Luckily, Tarion makes it easy to help your clients make an informed purchase.
- Your New Home Warranty - The Second Year
Congratulations on crossing the one year mark in your new home. Maintaining your house protects your investment and your warranty. Find out what your year two warranty covers.
- Your New Home Warranty - Years 3-7
As you experience years 3-7 in your new home, remember your home is s=ll under warranty. It is important to understand what is covered so you can enjoy your new home with complete peace of mind.
- Kaitlyn and Ryan: A New Home Story
The process of making a house into a home can be filled with surprises, especially if it's your first place together. We followed along with Kaitlyn and Ryan in Courtice, Ontario, as they took their brand-new home's decor -- and their relationship status -- to the next level.
- 5 Things Every Homebuyer Should Know
When you're in the market for a new home, it's important to know your rights and responsibilities. Here are five things every new homebuyer in Ontario should know:
1. Make sure that your builder is registered, and your home is enrolled.
2. You may be entitled to compensation for a closing delay.
3. Your deposit is protected.
4. Your warranty begins when you take possession.
5. Don't forget about your warranty forms and deadlines.
- Is a Home Enrolled? Here's How You Can Find Out!
The Ontario Builder Directory's Home Enrolment Search allows you to confirm whether a new house or condominium unit is enrolled with Tarion.
- Tarion and the Bright Run
On September 8, 2018, Tarion employees participated in the annual Bright Run in support of breast cancer research.
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Your Conciliation
If you are a homeowner preparing for a conciliation with Tarion, these 10 tips will help walk you through the process.
- Radon and Your New Home Warranty
High concentrations of radon in a home may pose health risks to you and your family. The new home warranty in Ontario provides seven years of coverage for radon levels that are above the Health Canada guideline.
- Advantages of Buying New
Buying a home is all about making decisions. These decisions can be exciting, but they can also be tough – especially when it comes to deciding between an older home or a newer one. The warranty coverage provided by your builder (and backstopped by Tarion) is just one of the benefits of choosing a new house or condominium. To find out some of the other advantages, we asked some of the members of the Tarion staff to weigh in.