- Holiday Memories
A new home is a new beginning. It's also a place to renew old traditions. Happy Holidays from all of us at Tarion!
- Tarion Believes in Habitat for Humanity
Tarion's relationship with Habitat for Humanity goes back years, and together we are helping to build stronger communities across Ontario.
- Top 10 Claims Issues
What are the most common claims Tarion receives from homeowners, and how can you as a builder avoid them?
- CPG Article 12.2: Finished Floor is Uneven
Is the finished floor noticeably uneven in places? See how Tarion assesses the situation to determine whether it is covered.
- CPG Article 10.7: Gap Between Door and Door Jamb is Not Uniform
Uneven gaps around doors? If the variance is too much, it's covered by the new home warranty. Here's how Tarion determines what is acceptable.
- Roger Boyd: The Soup Guy
Roger is a Warranty Services Representative at Tarion. He's also the founder of Men's Street Ministry in Hamilton, where his team of volunteers delivers food and clothing to the homeless.
- CPG Article 2.5: Finished Floor Above Grade is Out of Level
What is the guideline for a floor that appears sloped, and how does Tarion assess it?
- Webinar: An Evening of Conversation on Condominiums
Join two of Tarion's new home warranty experts as they answer questions related to condominiums, common elements, and the warranty coverage for each.
- CPG Article 2.4: Floor Squeaks
What causes floor squeaks, how much is normal, and when is a builder required to make repairs under the new home warranty?
- CPG Article 1.4: Concrete Basement Floor is Cracked
Find out how Tarion assesses concrete basement floor cracks and determines whether they are covered by the new home warranty.