- CPG Article 10.7: Gap Between Door and Door Jamb is Not Uniform
Uneven gaps around doors? If the variance is too much, it's covered by the new home warranty. Here's how Tarion determines what is acceptable.
- Roger Boyd: The Soup Guy
Roger is a Warranty Services Representative at Tarion. He's also the founder of Men's Street Ministry in Hamilton, where his team of volunteers delivers food and clothing to the homeless.
- CPG Article 2.5: Finished Floor Above Grade is Out of Level
What is the guideline for a floor that appears sloped, and how does Tarion assess it?
- Webinar: An Evening of Conversation on Condominiums
Join two of Tarion's new home warranty experts as they answer questions related to condominiums, common elements, and the warranty coverage for each.
- CPG Article 2.4: Floor Squeaks
What causes floor squeaks, how much is normal, and when is a builder required to make repairs under the new home warranty?
- CPG Article 1.4: Concrete Basement Floor is Cracked
Find out how Tarion assesses concrete basement floor cracks and determines whether they are covered by the new home warranty.
- 2017 Annual Public Meeting
On May 30, 2017, Tarion held its Annual Public Meeting via webcast.
- 2016: A Year in Review
In 2016, we celebrated our 40th anniversary and enrolled our 2,000,000th home. These are just two of the highlights from another very productive year. This video captures many more.
- 2017 Homeowners' Choice Awards
On April 19, 2017, Tarion presented the Homeowners' Choice Awards and the inaugural Ernest Assaly Award. Watch this video for interviews, highlights, and announcements from the event.
- MyHome How-Tos - How to Register for MyHome
How to register for MyHome.