- Contract Homes - Before You Build
Important steps to take before hiring someone to build your contract or custom home.
- MyHome How-Tos - Creating a Warranty Form
Use the forms available in MyHome to report warranty items to Tarion.
- MyHome How-Tos - Adding an Item to Your Warranty Form
How to add warranty items to your Tarion warranty form.
- MyHome How-Tos - Editing or Deleting an Item on Your Warranty Form
You can edit or delete items on your warranty form before you submit it to Tarion.
- PDI Pointers - Inspecting Your Condominium Unit
If you're buying a new condominium, there are some additional things to keep in mind during your pre-delivery inspection. Find out what they are in this video.
- PDI Pointers - Inspecting the Exterior
Here's what to look out for during your pre-delivery inspection to ensure your new home is fine on the outside.
- PDI Pointers - Inspecting Heating and Ventilation Systems
Your new home's heating and ventilation systems help to keep you feeling comfortable. Take some time to inspect them and understand how they work during your pre-delivery inspection.
- PDI Pointers - Inspecting Electrical and Plumbing Systems
Ensure your new home's electrical and plumbing systems are in order before you move in. Here are some important things to look out for during your Pre-Delivery Inspection.
- More Than A Home
For over 40 years, we've been helping Ontarians enjoy their new homes. We are Tarion, and we are here for you.
- What Every New Home Buyer Should Know - Tagalog Version
What Every New Home Buyer Should Know - Tagalog Version