- MyHome How-Tos - Adding an Item to Your Warranty Form
How to add warranty items to your Tarion warranty form.
- MyHome How-Tos - Submitting Documents to Tarion
Submit documents to Tarion such as your purchase agreement, updates on warranty claims, or requests for Tarion's assistance quickly and easily through your MyHome account.
- MyHome How-Tos - Attaching Photos and Supporting Documents to Your Form
MyHome lets you upload photos or other documents that help to explain your warranty claim. This video shows you how to do it.
- MyHome How-Tos - Editing or Deleting an Item on Your Warranty Form
You can edit or delete items on your warranty form before you submit it to Tarion.
- 2017 Ernest Assaly Award
On April 19, 2017, Tarion presented the inaugural Ernest Assaly Award.
- MyHome How-Tos - Submitting Your Warranty Form
Important things to know before, during, and after you submit your warranty form to Tarion.
- MyHome How-Tos - Scheduling a Tarion Inspection
How to schedule your Tarion inspection easily and securely from your MyHome account.
- Contract Homes - If Problems Arise
If you hired a builder for a new home and things are starting to go wrong, here's what to do.
- Contract Homes - Before You Build
Important steps to take before hiring someone to build your contract or custom home.
- PDI Pointers - Inspecting Your Condominium Unit
If you're buying a new condominium, there are some additional things to keep in mind during your pre-delivery inspection. Find out what they are in this video.