- What Every New Home Buyer Should Know - Spanish Version
What Every New Home Buyer Should Know - Spanish Version
- What Every New Home Buyer Should Know - Arabic Version
- PDI Pointers - Inspecting Floors and Stairs
Your new home will probably have a combination of different types of flooring. Watch this video to learn more about what to look out for with each type during your Pre-Delivery Inspection.
- What Every New Home Buyer Should Know - Farsi Version
- I Am Tarion
For over 40 years, our job has been to make sure your new home's warranty is there for YOU.
- 2016 Homeowners' Choice Awards
These builders received top marks for their customer service from Ontario’s new home buyers. Find out how the 2016 recipients create a positive home buying experience for their new home owners.
- 2016 Annual Public Meeting
On May 31, 2016, Tarion held its first virtual Annual Public Meeting by webcast, in an effort to increase accessibility to a greater number of people across Ontario.
- The Top 5 Ways to Choose the Right Builder
Useful tips to ensure you get your new home buying experience off to the right start.
- PDI Pointers - Inspecting Windows and Doors
As you move through your new home during your Pre-Delivery Inspection, be sure to stop and check windows and doors along the way. This video provides helpful tips on what to look for.
- PDI Pointers - Inspecting Walls and Closets
Paint finish, trim, baseboards, drywall – these are some of the things you should be looking at when you inspect walls and closets during your Pre-Delivery Inspection. Watch this video to learn more about how to inspect each one.