- MyHome How-Tos - Submitting Your Warranty Form
Important things to know before, during, and after you submit your warranty form to Tarion.
- MyHome How-Tos - Scheduling a Tarion Inspection
How to schedule your Tarion inspection easily and securely from your MyHome account.
- Contract Homes - If Problems Arise
If you hired a builder for a new home and things are starting to go wrong, here's what to do.
- PDI Pointers - Inspecting Your Condominium Unit
If you're buying a new condominium, there are some additional things to keep in mind during your pre-delivery inspection. Find out what they are in this video.
- PDI Pointers - Inspecting the Exterior
Here's what to look out for during your pre-delivery inspection to ensure your new home is fine on the outside.
- PDI Pointers - Inspecting Heating and Ventilation Systems
Your new home's heating and ventilation systems help to keep you feeling comfortable. Take some time to inspect them and understand how they work during your pre-delivery inspection.
- PDI Pointers - Inspecting Electrical and Plumbing Systems
Ensure your new home's electrical and plumbing systems are in order before you move in. Here are some important things to look out for during your Pre-Delivery Inspection.
- More Than A Home
For over 40 years, we've been helping Ontarians enjoy their new homes. We are Tarion, and we are here for you.