- I Am Tarion
For over 40 years, our job has been to make sure your new home's warranty is there for YOU.
- 2016 Homeowners' Choice Awards
These builders received top marks for their customer service from Ontario’s new home buyers. Find out how the 2016 recipients create a positive home buying experience for their new home owners.
- 2016 Annual Public Meeting
On May 31, 2016, Tarion held its first virtual Annual Public Meeting by webcast, in an effort to increase accessibility to a greater number of people across Ontario.
- The Top 5 Ways to Choose the Right Builder
Useful tips to ensure you get your new home buying experience off to the right start.
- PDI Pointers - Inspecting Windows and Doors
As you move through your new home during your Pre-Delivery Inspection, be sure to stop and check windows and doors along the way. This video provides helpful tips on what to look for.
- PDI Pointers - Inspecting Walls and Closets
Paint finish, trim, baseboards, drywall – these are some of the things you should be looking at when you inspect walls and closets during your Pre-Delivery Inspection. Watch this video to learn more about how to inspect each one.
- What Every New Home Buyer Should Know - Mandarin Version
- What Every New Home Buyer Should Know - French Version
- What Every New Home Buyer Should Know - Punjabi Version
- PDI Pointers - Inspecting the Kitchen
The kitchen is a focal point of any new home – there’s a lot to enjoy here, and inspect. This video covers cabinets, countertops, faucets, and more, and provides valuable tips and information along the way so that you won’t miss anything during your Pre-Delivery Inspection.