Under the delayed closing warranty, your builder guarantees that your home will be ready for you to move in either by a date specified in the purchase agreement or by a date that has been properly extended if circumstances occur that delay the home's completion. In many cases, your builder will be required to compensate you if a delay occurs.
For more information about delayed closings and occupancies, including Addenda and Statement of Critical Dates calculators, please see below.
Delayed Closing Protection
To learn more about Delayed Closing protection, click on the link below that corresponds to the addendum attached to your purchase agreement:
- Freehold Firm Closing Date - Addendum
- Freehold Tentative Closing Date - Addendum
- Condominium Firm Occupancy Date - Addendum
- Condominium Tentative Occupancy Date - Addendum
- Limited Use Freehold Firm Occupancy Date - Addendum
- Limited Use Freehold Tentative Occupancy Date - Addendum
Statement of Critical Dates Calculator
To create an Addendum with a Statement of Critical Dates, click on the link below: